TSB Bank is a commercial bank that also operates in retail. They are a subset of the Sabadell Group and are based out of Great Britain. The Bank has a network of 500 plus branches all over the countryside. Late in the 90s, they opened their branches in Ireland.
The financial institution is currently headquartered in the city of Edinburgh. They boast of more than 5 million clients who have borrowed over £20 billion as loans. The company offers a full array of personal, business banking, and financial services.
TSB Bank has great credit card options with more value to the customer. They even have wide outreach worldwide that makes their offering more convenient and lucrative. Let us look at their Platinum Credit Card in detail.
TSB Platinum Credit Card
If you are a person who likes to shop or like to keep an eye on card offers, then this card is for you.
As a tip, do check out the “borrow sensibly” section on the TSB website so that you can benefit from what they have to offer. This way you won’t end up paying more in terms of fees and interest.
The unique selling point of this card is that it allows you the “longest ever” 0% on spend offer. Not only can you go interest-free for up to 20 months but also enjoy the 0% balance transfer facility. The whole objective of this card is to engage with shoppers on daily transactions.
To be eligible for this product, you should 18 or above, be a resident of the United Kingdom, be employed, and have stable earning. Please note that you cannot be presently declared bankrupt, have an open judicial matter. Please note that this card offer is only available if you do not already have a credit card from TSB.
Fees Structure and Interest Charges
- Purchases: 0% interest on spends for up to 20 months, then 19.95% p.a.
- Balance transfers: 0% interest for up to 20 months on balance transfers made within the first 90 days of opening the account.
- 2.95% transfer fees for up to 90 days of account opening.
- For balance transfers made after 90 days of opening the account, the interest charged at 19.95% p.a. (variable) and a 3% balance transfer fee apply. *
- Cash withdrawals (and fees applied to such withdrawals): 19.95% p.a. (dynamic).
- All other transactions, fees, charges, and amounts payable: 19.95% p.a. (variable)
- Purchase rate: – 19.95% p.a. (variable)
- APR: – 19.9% p.a. (variable)
- Cash withdrawals 3% or a minimum of £3.
- Copies of statements; £6 for each past statement requested (maximum £12 per request).
- Copies of transactions; £5 for each copy of a record of a transaction.
- Non-sterling transaction fee 2.95% of the transaction value (in pounds)
- Late Payment charges £12.
- Over limit charges £12.
How to Apply to the HSBC Platinum Credit Card
Applying to this card is straightforward and convenient. You can make the application in as little as ten minutes. If you have login credentials, you can apply from that ID. Alternatively, if you have internet banking, you can even apply for this card using that channel.
As for any standard card, fill in your personal details, your current address, contact details and follow the sequence as follows – Your job details, your financial health, and a signature on the summary page. Once you agree to the terms and conditions, click the submit button. Keep a copy of the reference number.
To find out more about the TSB Platinum Credit Card, it is advisable to contact the bank directly. TSB Plc can be contacted using the following details.
Address: Henry Duncan House, 120 George St, Edinburgh EH2 4LH, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 345 835 3846 (UK) +44 203 284 1581 (abroad) Open 8am to 8pm (Credit Cards Only)
As the name suggests, the HSBC Cashback card gives you options to redeem your hard cash if you know how to tap into their product benefits and features. Undoubtedly, it is a product made for the generation Z millennial!
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page (PDF download) before agreeing to anything.