The Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card is for travelers. If you regularly fly United Airlines, then this credit card will have the most appeal to you. It offers real value and at a reasonable cost to people who fly frequently.
The card also offers plenty of other perks that are ideal for you as a traveler, with a PSA PreCheck and Global Entry access reimbursement, and this ensures that you do not queue for long at customs whenever you are at the airport.
This card is actually designed to make your life easier. Everything is designed for the frequent traveler, and what you will find is that you pay for quality. So, even though it is a little expensive after the introductory free offer, you more than get value for your money.
Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card Features and Benefits
Airport Lounge Access
With this credit card, you get access to free lounges around the world. This also includes a 2-day pass each year at the United Club. It typically costs around $59 for this when you do not have the card, which means that the value you get far surpasses the cost of the card.
Free Bag Checks
This is among some of the most precious benefits of this credit card. We have all been caught up in the airport queues waiting to check in our bags, but with this card, you are entitled to a free bag checked every time you travel.
This particular benefit saves you around $140 on a round-trip flight while traveling with a partner.
You surely will get lots of value by using this card such as free flight upgrades, frequent flyer miles, and also you shall earn 2 miles per dollar that you spend on eligible purchases in the US at hotels, restaurants, and stores.
You will also earn 1 mile for each dollar you spend on all other platforms, and the miles can be redeemed in many different ways, although, most people find them useful for flights and seat upgrades.
The Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card Fees
When applying for a credit card, it is important to be aware of the fees and interest charged. Below is a list of fees that come with the Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card Fees.
- Annual card fee – charged at $0 for the first year, and then it reverts to $95.
- Foreign transaction fees – charged at $0
- APR Purchase rate – charged between 16.49% and 23.49%
- Balance transfer rates – charged between 16.49% and 23.49%
- Balance transfer fees – charged at either 5% of $5 whichever one is higher
- Cash advance APR – charged at 24.99%
- Cash Advance fee – charged at either $10 or 5% whichever one is higher.
- Foreign transaction fee – charged at 0%
- Max late fee – charged at $39 maximum.
The Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card Eligibility
Before applying for this card, you must ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria.
- You must be 18 years and over.
- You must have a permanent US home address.
- You mustn’t have any history of bad debts.
- You must have read and understood the terms and conditions clearly.
How to Apply for the Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card
In order to apply for this card, you will have to log into the company website and fill out the application form. Include the following information.
- Personal Information – fill in the details of your name, date of birth, nationality, residential address, and email address.
- Contact details – you must include your phone number, and whether or not you have lived at your current address for the last three years.
- Financial information – they shall also require to know more about your finances, such as your personal income information, your employer contact details, your employment record, and also how long you have been with your current bank or building society.
Kindly, log on to the Chase Bank Website, and find out more about this particular card as you fill out the application form.
Chase Bank Address and Contact information
To find out more about the Chase Bank United Explorer Credit Card, it is advisable to contact the bank directly. Chase Bank can be contacted using the following details.
Address: 1111 Polaris Parkway Columbus, Ohio 43240
Phone: (614) 217-6284
If you are a frequent traveler, this particular Chase Bank credit card is most ideal for you. Check out all of their perks and features on the company website so you can decide on whether or not the card is suited to your needs. All the best.
Disclaimer: There are risks involved when applying for and using credit products. Ensure you consult the bank’s terms and conditions page before agreeing to anything.